Quality Handcrafted Products With FEISTY FLAIR! MORE than just a slogan...
We're avid animal lovers who enjoy designing and building heirloom-quality, aesthetially-functional wooden products for two and four legged friends.
You'll find our products on exhibit at some of the finest juried art shows in the Midwest. For those who aren't nearby, you can view and purchase our in-stock products through our Facebook web store.
Products with a PURPOSE...
- A portion of the proceeds from all sales at each show are donated to designated local animal rescues.
- A portion of the proceeds from each "UKE Need Some Wine!" Bottle Glass Holder sold is donated to the Ukulele Kids Club a non-profit group that provides free ukuleles for music therapists in children's hospitals.
Click here for a nice article about our mission.
Quality you can see AND feel!
- We only use use soft and hardwood species with unique figuring and/or character marks - NO chipboard or MDF is used for our products.
- For most of our items, we only use Danish oil, shellac or polyurethane to finish, accent and protect the wood - and make heirloom gifts.
- If needed, we only use acrylic paint and food-safe finishes on our toys/gifts for children. We also round corners for added safety.
- We use only the finest hardware for durable functionality.
Here is our Management Team...
Hunter is our CEF - Chief Executive (Mountain) Feist. He's all about helping other animals find forever homes – like he did. His bark is worse than his bite! He's our 40lb lap dog who achieved his AKC “Good Citizen” Certification in 2009.
Introducing our NEWEST Pack Member, Miss Marjorie!
Margie is a Beagle who was rescued as a stray in KY. She is our new Chief Operations Officer, since she's interested in everything we're doing - along with her new forever home!
Besides being safety conscious, Jeff is the principal designer and sawdust maker (hence the mask!). He's responsible for many things - just not the detail work - like scroll sawing and finishing!
Linda's into details - as well as a scroll saw artist! She's also the finishing expert - since she is FAR more patient than Jeff - who goes CRAZY watching varnish dry...
In loving memory of our little angels, Trixie (left) and Daphne.
Trixie was a true survivor (one of the few survivors of a devastating fire at the Franklin County, IL Animal Shelter in November 2007). She was an amazing dog who achieved her AKC “Good Citizen” Certification in 2009. Sadly, she lost her fight to a terminal illness on May 7, 2011.
Daphne was also a true survivor, found in the winter of 2008 in a southern Illinois ditch with a little of dead pups. She sadly lost her year-long fight with MRSA on February 24, 2017.
They both watch over us from heaven and are an important part of our business...
and our lives.